Your Questions About Electric Cars For Kids To Drive

Robert asks…

How can I get him to help me out around the house and with the kids?

I am currently 7 months pregnant and I also have a 6 year old son (2 different fathers) I also have living with me my fiance’s daughter who is 5 years old. I work part time currently and go to college part time. I handle most of the affairs with the children like homework, driving to and from school, getting them ready in the morning for school, taking baths, laundry, cleaning the house and so on and so forth,. My fiance has almost totally stopped helping with any of these tasks even though it is his daughter I am taking care of. Now he spends most of his time working and playing video games and his other hobby flying electric airplanes and driving remote controlled gas powered cars. I am desperate for something to change. We have not even set up the baby’s room yet. He spends all of his extra money on his hobby’s and I don’t have much money since I only work 2 days a week and I will not be working after Jan. 3rd. Is there anything I can say or do to make some immediate changes? Please

admin answers:

Ask him to help ♥

Linda asks…

Do you think Discovery channel is showing many old programmes?

In one of the programmes i saw on electric driven cars,they showed one electric driven bus which they claimed would run on roads in year 2000! In another programme i saw, they showed a boat race which took place in 1997! In discovery kids the whole series of “Popular mechanics for kids“(PMK) has been repeated loads of times. The Discovery Channel seems to have lost its appeal among the people.

admin answers:

Well they do show some old shows and repeats, but they add new ones here and there too, like the deadliest catch, which they had last year but these are new ones… I still love the channel…

John asks…

What is that motor car thing called?

I just visited my cousin in florida, and his kid had a little honda motorized car, that he could drive. not those little electric one for kids, but like a more advanced one. Sometimes i think if you go to amusement parks you can ride on those in tracks. I want to get one for my kid, but i don’t know what it is called, what i it called?
……..and it is not a go kart!

admin answers:

A go cart

Sharon asks…

Is there some kind of legal “waiver” of responsibility?

If I bring some small electric cars that children can sit in and drive around say at a park, is there a document that will protec t me from all kinds of law suits?? For instance this one man brings those huge inflatables that children jump around in. There must be a way he protects himself because I know out of every thirty kids two or three are going to get some kind of injury.

admin answers:

In theory, you can require parents to sign a waiver before allowing the children to use the equipment. In practice, it won’t stop ANYONE from suing, and may not help you in court. The people with the inflatables buy INSURANCE. Out of 100 kids, LESS than one will have any sort of injury if supervised.

Helen asks…

I am terrified. Husband of 9 years walked out and took ALL the money.?

I am literally terrified. I live in MI. One month ago my husband walked out on me and my 2 children. He went directly to the bank and withdrew all the money. He has left us with nothing. We had discussed several times that our marriage was coming to an end and agreed to be respectful and fair to one another. I even suggested a divorce ceremony which allows the couple to say goodbye with love and respect. The last thing he could take was mine and my daughter’s cell phones which he shut off without a warning a few days ago. I was able to obtain emergency food stamps, but I am on the verge of getting evicted. There have been days I don’t even have gas in the car to drive my kids to school. He refused to give us one dime. I have no money to pay an attorney to begin a divorce. I have no family to borrow money from. I have pawned everything we have of any value to just live day by day. Some people have told me what he is doing is illegal. I am really scared and don’t know what to do. Is there such a thing as a free lawyer?

I know I am ‘all over the place” here…Although my children are not his biologically, he has raised them since they were in diapers and I never looked at them as just mine. He promised through out the years that if anything ever happened between the two of us he would support the kids like a biological would. I can’t get over that he has not even called them!

I forgot to mention. I am 50 years old and have not worked in over six years. He makes over 100 grand a year. I found out his only bills right now is $675.00 for an apt which includes heat/electric/ cable and water. Our cars are paid for so no pymts there.

I pay $800 for rent/ Electric and gas is apx $300/Gas for vehicle/ cable/cell phone

admin answers:

I always warn women about that, since my former confidante taught me that about men (she’s the same age you and works in a bank and her customers tell her stories of what their husbands did)

It’s time for you to get a job, and take it from there, you can find places that give free consultation..that’s all i can tell you.

As for him, that’s what some men do, one day they just pick up and go….are the kids above 18? If so then he really doesn’t have to do anything for them, if not do they have his last name? Then they can receive child support….if he legally adopted them of course.

I am so sorry this is happening to you, stay strong for the kids sake and your mental state. Have you applied for section 8 yet? Also you might have to sell the cars?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>